LESSONS and CLINICS with Jody
Lessons with Jody:
Private or small group lessons on Horsemanship (both on the ground and in the saddle), Trail Obstacle, GPS and Jumping – at Two Spruce Farm, Moqui Meadows and other excellent facilities. Call Jody for pricing on lessons. All breeds and disciplines welcome.
Clinics with Jody:
Jody is also available to come to YOUR barn and design a clinic based on your needs. These clinics could encompass: Gaining confidence with the use of obstacles – creativity and FUN!
- Teach respect by establishing healthy boundaries and the timing of your release.
- Build trust between horse and rider.
- Gain awareness of controlling body parts for both you and your horse.
- Work with varying your speed, direction and destination.
- Max of 7 riders / Minimum of 4 riders
- Time is 2 hours
- Clinic is both ‘on the ground’/‘in hand’ and under saddle
- Riders and their horses will work at whatever level is best for their individual progress and goals
- All breeds and disciplines welcome
Two Spruce Farm OR other locations
Jody at (720) 201-4363 or at email@example.com
“Thank you so much for your help today, I really enjoyed the class. Its always great when someone gives me something to work on!" MC
"Now I can hardly wait to ride my horse this weekend- instead of feeling all sorts of anxiety and only doing it because I think I "should".” CB
“Your teachings and love for the horse continue to enrich my life!” BP
“Ride the wave.” Charles De Kunffy